The Cure





They say that I’m always brightly smiling
They say that I don’t know such a thing as pain
But my heart is crying
Oh but I say in my brightly smiling heart
I’m covered by a dark shadow
I hate myself for being like that but my sad heart will smile some day

It’s a Cold World Out There
Sometime I Feel As If Nobody Cares
I‘m Down Down Down
Can Somebody Save Me Now 
Though it’s hard
I gotta get up, don’t give up now
Even my sad heart will smile some day
The morning sun that always comes is my companion
It shines on me when I cry in case I get lonely
I want to go back to the days before I met you
I want to go back to when I was young, when everything was happy


You still don’t know why I let you go
It was hard enough to walk on my own, do you know?
But I will go looking for you, even if you’re on the other side of the earth
It’s not too far, I will have you
You still don’t know why I let you go
It was hard enough to walk on my own, do you know?
But I will go looking for you, even if you’re on the other side of the earth.

No comments: